General Cargo is often the term used for shipments of durable goods that do not require special treatment, transportation conditions, handling arrangements and documentation. It is harmless cargo susceptible for storage and loading in general, non-specialized stowage areas whereas it moves on standard transportation equipment. It is usually packed in boxes, barrels, bales, crates, packages, bundles and pallets. It is shipped on regular itineraries as freight in standard containers, under ambient conditions, and transport by standard road trailers.
We offer a number of specialty services relating to freight that because of its nature and requirements for particular compliance needs transportation under special transport and storage conditions, documentation, licensing, attendance and expertise logistical arrangements to secure safe, timely and quality delivery. Whether temperature-controlled freight, classified as Dangerous / Harmful Goods (ADR, IMO, DG), special packaging and crating, those that have dimensions and weights in addition to the standard means of transport offered, Foodstuff, Boats, Motor Vehicles Spare Parts , Pharmaceuticals, Perishables, High Value, Art & Exhibition Materials, Performance Equipment, Diplomatic and Military Cargo, Chemicals, Project Cargo, time critical delivery or compliance to specific customs regulations we have the expertise to deliver to expectations..
Specialized cargo management requires special monitoring to ensure that relevant accompanying documents and documentation are adequately completed.
- We check in thorough detail, clarify and confirm with the customer the relevant requirements
- We process issues related to standards and regulations before transfer
- Properly organize packaging, handling, storage and stacking
- We offer insurance services for the whole route
- We take care of the documentation of special transports according to standard prescribed procedures
- We check whether any requirements of route customs and other authorities needed, thus ensuring the legality of the transfer
- We properly forward the instructions and all the essential details to the involved parts of the supply chain
We maintain complete range of general & special cargo transportation services We arrange collections, deliveries, handling, storage, customs clearance and freight insurance. We provide additional services as packing, unpacking, warehousing, distribution, cargo surveys, as well as consultancy services
Our goal…to exceed your expectations!